NHP DirectNHP Direct challenges the rising costs of healthcare to provide affordable primary care to patients in East Texas.
- Interested in becoming a patient? Start here with our Patient Application.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Eddy Furniss, M.D. and the team at NHP Direct want save patient members time and money, while advocating for individual health through consistent care.
What Does This Mean For You?For one flat monthly fee, the NHP Direct plan includes:
- unlimited office visits as medically necessary
- unlimited texting
- unlimited secure email
- same/next day scheduling
- annual preventative visit
- an annual flu shot
- deeply discounted labs and tests
- access to a secure patient portal, and 24/7 cell phone access.
What Will This Cost?To become a member of NHP Direct, members pay a one-time $75 registration fee for each new billing account to a family maximum of $150 for account setup in our new practice.
|Primary Member||Spouse||Child 1||Child 2||3 or more Children|
|$60/month||+$50/month||+$45/month||Free!||$10/month per additional child|
Membership in NHP Direct does not include care provided by specialists, home health services (such as home care nurses or therapists), prescriptions, laboratory studies, radiology studies, or other ancillary services. Insurance or a health share plan will be needed for these types of expenses.